My household is not blessed with a television. Accordingly, we fled to Virginia last week to watch the opening ceremonies with the VA Witts. In between moments of Danny Boyle mayhem--which, can I just say? MR.BEAN!--we had to sit through all kinds of political attack ads.
Yes, it's election season.
We feel very strongly about civic engagement in my home. What better way to express appreciation for our rights as citizens of a democratic republic than by voting? And vote we do. We vote with our dollars, and with our e-mail accounts. We vote for what truly matters: maintaining a robust selection of light ice cream products in our grocery store's freezer aisle. David is truly a patriot. Showing here:
Sometimes you just have to take a stand, reader.
Yes, it's election season.
We feel very strongly about civic engagement in my home. What better way to express appreciation for our rights as citizens of a democratic republic than by voting? And vote we do. We vote with our dollars, and with our e-mail accounts. We vote for what truly matters: maintaining a robust selection of light ice cream products in our grocery store's freezer aisle. David is truly a patriot. Showing here:
Dear Edy's,
Please continue the Slow Churned Black Raspberry, which is marked "Limited Edition." I'm a normal Joe who has never contacted a company like this before, but I'm begging you: please continue this flavor! My only complaint when I eat it is how fast my bowl becomes empty.
Sometimes you just have to take a stand, reader.

I love your writing. Period.
ReplyDelete:) So glad he understands the important things in life. So did Edy' respond???
ReplyDelete