Once upon a time, I wrote some stuff on a blog. I liked writing on that ol' blog. But then, I jumped ship and started a new blog. I didn't really like writing on that blog. So guess what? Here's another new blog.
What's different about this new(est) blog, Wendy?
Thanks for asking, gentle reader. The new(est) blog has a different URL. And the backdrop is a different picture. Most importantly, it only has one author. The pressure of writing on David's behalf gave me massive writer's block, since my usual drivel didn't feel like it warranted capturing on a legitimate family blog. David is way too awesome to have someone else speak for him, anyway. I shall be taking responsibility for my own drivel.
What's with the name? Do you really like show tunes or something?
I love a good show tune, for sure. But the name comes from Hamlet, specifically the scene in which Ophelia is commenting on Hamlet's need to constantly interrupt the production of "The Mousetrap" with his explanations. I plan to do pretty much the same thing here--the inane commentary, not the staging of a play to expose a foul and unnatural murder.
Why should I bother reading it?
Let's be real: you probably shouldn't. But you can if you want to.
What's different about this new(est) blog, Wendy?
Thanks for asking, gentle reader. The new(est) blog has a different URL. And the backdrop is a different picture. Most importantly, it only has one author. The pressure of writing on David's behalf gave me massive writer's block, since my usual drivel didn't feel like it warranted capturing on a legitimate family blog. David is way too awesome to have someone else speak for him, anyway. I shall be taking responsibility for my own drivel.
What's with the name? Do you really like show tunes or something?
I love a good show tune, for sure. But the name comes from Hamlet, specifically the scene in which Ophelia is commenting on Hamlet's need to constantly interrupt the production of "The Mousetrap" with his explanations. I plan to do pretty much the same thing here--the inane commentary, not the staging of a play to expose a foul and unnatural murder.
Why should I bother reading it?
Let's be real: you probably shouldn't. But you can if you want to.
So...no staging of plays? Fine. I guess I'll still read;). I always looked forward to your posts before.
ReplyDeleteI hope this clears up your writer's block! And that we hear more about your life... In addition to really bad Bollywood movies!
ReplyDeleteGood to hear from you! Seriously love you!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you are blogging again. I've missed you.
ReplyDelete