I made a solemn vow to my dear mother-in-law that David and I would be better at taking pictures. Since we were never great in the first place, I figure any improvement at
all fits the definition of "better."
We took some pictures in Boston. Not many, mind you, and none of the most important event: Christopher's wedding. Sorry, Christopher.
 |
| Only one of many ice cream stops. |
David started a new tradition on our Florida trip, which he happily repeated in Boston. I believe the tradition will remain with us until high fructose corn syrup is no longer manufactured.
 |
| Happiest kid in all the land. |
We both had food glee moments on the trip, actually. This was my face when we rounded the corner at the mall and saw what mine eyes had not beheld for many moons:
Wagamama.
 |
| Taste the happy. |
The trip wasn't all ice cream and noodle bars. We saw some stuff, too.
 |
| Plymouth |
And yes, that is a whale on David's t-shirt. A whale, otherwise known as one of the most terrifying creatures on the planet. I consider it a credit to my skills as a wife that David not only owns that shirt, but that I permit him to wear it in public even though it strikes crippling bolts of fear into my very soul.
Moral of the story: I am awesome. Whales, however, are not awesome. Never forget.
Cute picture! I really want to go to Boston. It is on my must-see list. Along with whale watching. ;-)
ReplyDeleteFun trip and pictures cute Wendy! Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteyay for pics!!
ReplyDelete