I'm a little worried about you, reader. I believe you're going to be spoiled, because I have yet another post with pictures coming your way.
Since David is feeling much better after he cast off his tonsil-shaped shackles, we've had several more adventures of late. We've enjoyed family time in Maryland and Virginia, played with friends, delighted in the
messages of general conference, and generally taken lots of opportunities to get out of the sick bay. We even took a quick jaunt down to Charlottesville to visit Monticello. It was a cold, cloudy day, but the grounds were as beautiful as ever.
 |
| See? We were there. |
 |
| TJ's gardens. |
David particularly enjoyed all of TJ's inventions, with the awesome
revolving reading desk topping the list. Quoth David: "It's like tabbed browsing . . . for BOOKS!" And for the low, low price of $619, we could own a
piece of browsing history in our very own home. What luck! Alas, we settled for a bar of chocolate instead--which tastes a lot better than a desk anyway.
Always wanted to go there. Sounds like a cool place. I want to be a gentle(wo)man farmer!
ReplyDeleteI'm picturing David's face of absolute excitement while learning about TJ's inventions.
ReplyDeleteyay for getting out of sick bay!!
I always get homesick for Charlottesville when I see pix of Monticello. Lucky you to get to visit the old stomping grounds! Love you!!
ReplyDelete