10.02.2012

I Have That Within

While David is busy recovering, I've been spending my down time at home in the company of The West Wing. This isn't my first time 'round the block with the Bartlet administration; four years ago I tore through the entire series at an embarrassing pace. Either I haven't grown much as a person since then, or the show is still really, really excellent, because I've been burning through episodes with alarming frequency. (I'm in good company.)

I have a theory. This theory is corroborated by a few of my dear ones, as well as spurious vanity personality tests on the interwebs. My theory?

I am White House Communications Director Toby Ziegler.

Meet my doppleganger.





Sure, I'd like to be more like CJ Cregg or one of the Barlets or even Josh Lyman. But I have the soul of a middle aged, bald curmudgeon.

I'm mostly cool with that.




1 comment:

  1. Love it! You do have some Toby in you but I would say the CJ in you is pretty strong too :) I share your love of The West Wing and glad it has made the convalescing easier!

    ReplyDelete